- Confidence- Nothing conveys confidence more than a nice smile.
- Improves your mood- A smile will make you and those around you feel better.
- Boost your immune system- Smiling reminds your body to produce white blood cells, boosting your immunity.
- Laws of attraction- Studies show that persons smiling in photographs are more attractive to an audience.
- Fountain of youth- Smiling is the least expensive anti-aging product you can find.
Tuesday, May 17, 2016
In honor of National Smile Month, here are 5 reasons to smile more often: