Friday, February 5, 2016

Oral Health Tips for Kids- Part 1:

Primary “Baby” Teeth
 
Did you know that baby teeth are at risk for decay as soon as they appear, usually around age 6 months. 


Infant tooth decay (aka baby bottle rot) most often occurs in the upper front teeth, but other teeth can be affected. In some cases, infants and toddlers experience decay so severe that their teeth cannot be saved and need to be removed.

Most children have a full set of 20 baby teeth by the time they are 3-years-old. As your child grows, their jaws will also grow, making room for their permanent teeth.



4 comments:

  1. Growing up I never had a cavity. Not one. And (this is kinda disgusting) I never brushed my teeth, and I certainly never flossed. And even though that sounds disgusting, I never had bad breath.

    Lose Weight Without medication, Diet or Exercise

    ReplyDelete
  2. A person essentially help to make seriously posts I would state. This is the first time I frequented your web page and thus far? I amazed with the research you made to create this particular publish extraordinary. Wonderful job! affordable dentures birmingham al


    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really enjoying the theme/design of your site. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility issues? A handful of my blog visitors have complained about my blog not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari. Do you have any ideas to help fix this issue?

    ReplyDelete